- 20+ years of alluvial mining experience and U.S. Patent applications on several recovery systems
- Managing Partner of the largest alluvial gold mining operation in the contiguous United States
- President of Pioneer Mining Group in Liberty, Washington from 2001-2009, where Swauk Creek Mine was the development site for the revolutionary alluvial mining system marketed by AuVert Recovery Systems Inc
- Mount Royal College, Calgary. Member of Society for Mining, Metallurgy & Exploration
- He has over 30 years of executive experience in resource investment management and operations. He has over 25 years experience in financing of oil & gas and mining and related service company ventures worldwide.
- Mr. Cox is currently the President of Codeamerica Investments and has been the President of National Diamond Corporation, an international diamond wholesaler with offices in the United States, Brazil, and South Africa, since 1986.
- He holds a BBA in Marketing and an MBA in finance as well as a BSC Petroleum Geology certificate.
- Former investment professional with Warburg Pincus LLC and Lehman Brothers Real Estate Partners, where he originated and invested over US$400m of equity investments in real estate, logistics and infrastructure.
- Former CEO of Swedish listed gold mining company with assets in Africa
- MBA with Honours from The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania. BSc (Hons) First Class in mechanical and nuclear engineering and a Masters in Engineering (MEng) from Manchester University.